Jezebel Tuesday

Lifestyle, travel + beauty

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Dry hair

Hello!

About 2 years ago I had lovely long ombre hair, bleached my tips and I loved it. Then one day when I was putting more bleach into my hair I decided to bleach my whole head. Yep. 

At first it was fine, still relatively healthy, but after a couple of months my hair started to get really damaged but I continued to bleach it. It started to break and I had really dry, scraggly hair.
I had it cut into a bob and had it dyed brown, then got a weave.

It was dry for a really long time and I tried everything, then I saw Moroccan Oil on Amazon and I thought I might as well try it, it was a little pricey but I just wanted my healthy hair back. 
I used it after every hair wash, when my hair was damp just a little on the tips and my hair started to feel healthy again. 

And then recently I bought OGX Renewing Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner, and it's amazing!
My hair is so so soft, feels and looks like it did before I ruined it with bleach. 

I would 100% recommend this to anyone, whether your hair is dry or not :)


 My small bottle of moroccan oil has lasted me 2 years! Definitely worth the money :)

Thanks for reading!

x



Follow
SHARE:
© Jezebel Tuesday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig